Rules & Regulations
Lottery Rules & Regulations
- All members and agents must be aged 16 years or over. No person under this age is allowed by law to enter LCCCDA’s Lottery. Any person found to be under 16 years of age will have their stake returned and automatically forfeits the right to any prize. If prizes have already been paid out, all reasonable attempts will be made to recover them.
- All members will receive ten lottery numbers and four jackpot numbers for every £1 subscribed. Players may purchase more than one entry.
- All numbers will be entered into the draw on receipt of that week’s subscription.
- No claim is necessary as all winners will be notified. The winners will be published on a weekly result sheet and available to download on www.superleigh.com or www.lcccfoundation.co.uk
- There are no alternatives to any prizes and no interest is payable. Prizes will be sent within seven days.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- Hilton Park Society & LCCCDA reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, e.g. Mrs Smith from London.
- All monies received from the lottery will go towards the development of rugby league and the support of Leigh Centurions Rugby League Club.
- The Lottery promoter is Gary Porter and the promoter may be contacted at the following address: The Lottery Office, Lancashire County Cricket Club, Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PX
- The LCCCDA Lottery is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
- LCCCDA supports responsible gambling. If you feel you have a problem with gambling please visit GamCare’s website for help and advice at www.gamcare.org.uk, or contact the GamCare National Helpline on 0845 6000 1333. Lines are open 8am to midnight.
- Any complaints regarding the draw can be made directly to LCCCDA by contacting The Lottery Office on 0161 868 6848 or by email at email@example.com. Complaints will be handled in line with LCCCDA’s Lottery complaints procedure found within LCCCDA’s Gambling Policy and Procedure.
- LCCCDA & Hilton Park Society reserve the right without notice or reason to cancel or refuse entry to the Lottery.